Saturday, October 30, 2010
Remembering the 80's
The stake youth decided to do an 80's dance so Mike and I have had a lot of fun remembering the AWESOME clothes that we used to wear. We were more than helpful (probably annoying) as we helped Geoffrey decide what to wear. I'm sure he was glad that we had kept a few lovely outfits. Not that he wanted to wear most of them--I can understand not wearing the pink leg warmers but some of those shirts were classic! It still doesn't seem that long ago but then Mike had to point out that Geoff going to an 80's dance was like us going to a 50's dance. Thanks Mike for making me feel really old. Geoff really wanted to have a Mohawk but his hair was just too heavy for that look. He said he was just going to put glue in his hair. I discouraged that approach and aided him in another great 80's look. I think he looked great but most importantly, he had a fun time at the dance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment