Two stories from Tuesday
Reagan was helping me cook dinner and I ran outside to our herb garden to get some herbs for the primavera I was cooking. I sliced them up, threw them in the pan, and quickly started to set the table. When I came back to the stove I found a leaf in the pan. Reagan said, "I get grass too for dinner."
The second thing really isn't a story but a before and after shot of Lilly who got her haircut. She loves it and I love not dealing with the tangles. 
3 comments:
That is so funny--Summer did the same thing the other day. She and I went out to get Basil leaves and a little while later she was in and out of the house bringing me "more leaves for dinner". Luckly, she just put them on the counter for me instead of putting it in our food. The girls told me she was picking them off our rose bush.
Lily's hair is adorable!
Sorry, that last comment was from me.
Post a Comment