Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Day of School--Returning Home

Time for another school year. This year I missed the before school pictures but took some after school pictures. Much more entertaining and enlightening.


Mom: So, Geoff how was the first day of school?



Geoff: Are you SURE I have to go back EVERY DAY? I already have homework.




Mom: Rachael did you have a good first day of school?


Rachael: Just look at all of this stuff I have to carry. I think I need wheels on my backpack!


Mom: How was second grade, Lilly? Did you love it?




Lilly: Mom, second grade is the best! It's just like first grade-we even get FREE time!!!!

Mom: How did you like the first day of school, Reagan? Do you like having your mom all to yourself?

Reagan: I LLLOOOVVEE IT! We went shopping, I took my shoes and socks off and danced around the store, we played games, we read stories. Can we do it again tomorrow?














So, on to a new season in the Rogers household. Mom definitely loved the first day--and the second and the third day of school.


No comments: