Friday, January 21, 2011
Why I Didn't Send Christmas Cards
The plan was to take a great picture of the kids and somehow find time to write a Christmas letter, address the envelopes, and send off the perfect card that would of course show everyone how amazing our family is. Achievements, Activities, Vacations--all the braggable bits. Well I failed somewhere around the first task. Take a great picture of the kids. Here are just a few of my attempts. If you click on them you will see some rather humorous faces.


This last one wasn't too bad and I was determined to just use this photo for the card. At least everyone was looking at the camera and smiling, and no one looked possessed.
Unfortunately, step two involved my finding enough time to write the Christmas card. That never happened. Why didn't I have enough time? I think it is because my family is just so AMAZING I just couldn't tear myself away from them long enough to send out the perfect Christmas card. See now you are all jealous. An amazing family AND I saved tons of non available time NOT sending Christmas cards. Hope your Christmas was a merry one--ours was of course, amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment