A friend of ours said that he has the perfect adjective for Reagan--Irrepressible. I completely agree. Here are a few funny Reagan quotes from the last week.
*When we go anywhere the first thing Reagan asks is, "Can we talk there?" If she has to be quiet, she does not want to go.
*While shopping at the store last week she was singing, "I love to see the temple." Then she wanted me to sing it. There weren't too many people around so I sang it for her, but fairly quietly. Reagan then loudly responded, "No MOM! Sing it FORTE!"
*"I love to see the temple" has slightly altered lyrics in Reagan's version. Instead of "a place of love and beauty" it is "the house of Sleeping Beauty."
*During church on Sunday (during the Sacrament) Reagan was stretching her body. Of course, you can't just stretch your body without stretching your voice and making great stretchy noises. So I told her to be quiet. She loudly answered, "But MOM I'm trying to GROW!" How dare I disturb her growing.
Yup-Irrepressible.
2 comments:
I LOVE how Little Einsteins teach kids things like Forte. Karin once asked me what medium meant and I said. . .well, not big, and not little. She said, "Oh, moderato."
I meant to comment on this when I read it but I got busy. So cute! One of our little sunbeams had a song like that . . . in "Tell me the stories of Jesus" instead of "scenes by the wayside" she'd sing "scenes by the websites". Kids are too cute!
Post a Comment